Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sunny CA...and waiting for a baby

Greetings from CA...
We're just waiting on a baby-they've been in the hospital since early morning, and no word yet.  Grammy & Papa are on duty here taking care of baby #1 :)
Can I just tell you how amazing CA winters are... Plenty of sunshine today, and we didn't need a jacket to walk to the park!
I'm FT'ing it's going pretty well. I've eaten more fruit and nuts, and I had a diet coke (oh no chemical sweetener alert) but whatever. I still like myself!!
UPDATE:
Just got a call from my SIL and looks like the baby will be here in a few hours. Mommy is 6cm and comfortable w/ an epidural...all is going well.
What a great way to celebrate, huh!
Holiday hugs to each of you!

5 comments:

  1. Your post was uplifting and joyful! Have wonderful time. Sunshine makes us all happier!
    How exciting for you and the new parents! Happy Baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is windy over here today, what about there? Congrats on the baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Grammy! Today is a great day to have a baby! Today was my mother in laws bday. Let us know about the new little bundle and all the details....cant wait to hear about it & see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how wonderful! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete