Thursday, February 16, 2012

See you next Tuesday...

My husband and I are on our way to CA in the morning. We'll be celebrating life for two little ones.
 Sunday is Benson's blessing day. Benny is our new baby who was born during the Christmas holiday. He's blue eyed and smiley, and we're in love.
Saturday, we'll  be attending the funeral service  for Lexi. She's our sweet little cousin who battled cancer for most  of her 3years on earth. She's still teaching us.
We'll get to be with (4) out of our (5) children, and other family members. It will be a wonderful long weekend.
**********************************************************************************
Yesterday I exercised, ate pretty well, and felt my energy increase.
I adjusted  the 1 min. flax seed muffin recipe:
added some cocoa powder and a little almond milk
 put a piece of the dark chocolate in the middle before microwaving
---dessert: chocolate molten style-you might like it with some whipped cream, I did :)
Take care you all

5 comments:

  1. Have a nice trip with your family. Be safe. I think I am addicted to the flax muffins too. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice trip Jeri. Happiness and sadness all together. As you commented on my blog, it's funny how such opposite emotions can occur at the same time. Sending hugs as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip, and we'll see you Tuesday. Enjoy your family time as much as possible. Keep all of us in mind as you make your food choices; maybe that will be helpful to you, especially during the difficult moments. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness gracious! THAT sounds perfect! Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeri, I hope you have a safe trip. Sorry to hear about little Lexi. But glad to hear some happiness in seeing baby Benson and seeing your family.

    ReplyDelete