Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is today...oh yeah, it's Wednesday!

...that's what I said to myself this morning. Do you ever do that? Trying to remember what day it is, or where your suppose to be?  I do that more often when my heart is on overload...my brain can only manage so many things at once!!!!
Example: On Sunday I was at my church meeting two (2) hours early (yes, you read that right), obviously I was confused. It starts @ 1pm...I was there at 11am.
I was so moved today reading Kay & Pattie's blog posts. We came together to talk about low sugar eating and changing our lives...and in the midst of this...we're having a life-with all it's goodness and challenges. I'm amazed at how Rosalie doesn't stress eat---ever , and it isn't because she doesn't have stress or worries...she does.
 I'm not quite there yet.
I'm doing better...way better in the eating department. No perfection, but way better. In the next 4 weeks I'll be making 3 trips to CA...so I think maintaining my weight is a lofty, but attainable goal.
So I'm clear...today IS Wednesday.
Take care all!

3 comments:

  1. I do that sort of stuff all the time. My poor memory is an ongoing joke in my family. Honestly, that is one of the things that I hope will improve with eating grain/dairy free. Foods that you are sensitive to can mess your head up in so many ways, not to mention the problems it causes with the rest of your body. Do you remember me mentioning that I had depression(that I was on medication for)that completely went away after I began eating a gluten free diet? Well, I'm hoping that some of my lingering issues, including my poor memory, will end up being explained, and cleared up, by removing all grain and dairy from my diet. I've already noticed an increase in energy, so that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope you have a good day today no matter what comes your way. And you better come visit me 1 of those next 3 times. Can't wait to meet you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, that totally happens here, too! It's gotten better, though. Oops, I hear a munchkin, gotta go...

    ReplyDelete