Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lots of ways to change

There are many ways to measure change, and I'm holding on to that thought.  I got on the scale this morning...and no change there...yet.  So that means no lbs lost last week. (could have been the caramel corn on Sunday...the batch I made for someone else...but ate some myself?)
I'm choosing to look at the brighter side of all of this 'health recovery'  (don't you like that phrase) process I'm in.
 I AM drinking more water & eating more vegetables, and eating way, way less sugar.
 Those are things I'm doing.
 I think the most significant change is what's happening to my 'inner life'.
I feel more energetic, and hopeful. Now that's something to celebrate.
TIP for the DAY:  Don't let the scale determine if you are 'changing' or not.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! That's a good way to think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey baby steps. It sounds like you are doing good - and remember there were many weeks I didn't lose anything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your tip of the day :)

    ReplyDelete