Monday, January 16, 2012

Thank You-

Thanks so much for your support and friendship. I feel lifted up by your goodness.
 Here's my report for today. I had a long workday, but I'm grateful for my work!
I drank more water and herbal tea today-tried to stay hydrated.
Bfst:
Eggs w/ spinach, pesto, and cheese
Snack:
a few handfuls of freeze dried apples (I know higher sugar, but I ate them anyway)
Lunch/Dinner: I actually 'snacked' on these foods during the afternoon-
Roasted chicken
Ricotta pudding
Few olives
It's not pretty, but so much better than the last week
I don't want to see another food week like the one I've had...so I am forgiving myself, pushing the "restart" button, and not kicking myself while I'm feeling down.
Blessing to you all!

5 comments:

  1. HI Jeri, One step at a time right? You had a great day today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for not beating yourself up, and getting yourself back on track. Are you still doing FT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeri. First of all, I just want to thank you for all the blessings and kind words you have sent me.It helped me so much and I don't think my blogger friends will ever know how much they meant to me. The fact that a group of women, all united with the same goal to lose weight and get healthy, could come to me in support during one of the saddest times in my life, really means the world to me. Sorry for that run on sentence! I too have strayed during the last week since Beth's death. Eating things I thought I totally had control over. But as you said, begin again, and I will do better, because I know better. During the real stress of wondering if Beth would pull through, I had not appetite at all. Now that the the worst has happened and we have to go on, I am definitely turning to food for comfort. But knowing that I'm doing that is helping me stop. So we continue on my friend. Good luck to you and me as we get back on track. Big hugs going out to you from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Jeri! One day, one meal at a time is all you can do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things are better today! One day at a time, one small change at a time. Seize the day:) You are a sweet, sweet woman...you deserve to be who you want to be!

    ReplyDelete