Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Home!

I've sure missed you all this last week.  I can report I did very well FT'ing while gone. Yes, I had a few bites of this and that-but I kept my personal promise of  making as smart choices as possible. If you've been in the Los Angeles area there is an old deli called Langers. They have exceptional rye bread-so I ordered the #1: Pastrami on rye.. thoroughly enjoyed the few bites of bread. I'm up 1.5 lbs. this am, and I'm not concerned at all. It'll be gone in a day or so. It's been my pattern.
 I try/tried to not make a 'big deal' of my lifestyle changes. As I've said before it's really simple. My children are pretty health conscious, so I didn't have a lot of explaining to do. My daughter did want to know what was in my
ricotta pudding. I can appreciate some of my foods are odd-so be it!
I'll try to catch up on your blogs-I have a few clients today-I'm officially home!

7 comments:

  1. HI Jeri, You know that on the BFC, rye bread has no sugar. Maybe next time you can visit me.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Glad you have health conscious kids - hope mine don't rebel when they get older. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home. That sandwich sounds great. Hope the shower was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri, glad you're back. It sounds like you did really well on your travels. I wouldn't worry about 1.5 lbs either - that sounds like the normal up & down way a week goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 34 years of marriage!!! That is awesome. And a new grand baby on the way? I love that they are waiting to find out the sex. It seems so strange now days to hear pregnant women say "I'm having a boy/girl" when they are only a few months pregnant. I have to say I did know the sex of my twins that are now 23. I guess that must have been about the time it was starting to get popular to do ultrasounds. I did not know the sex of my 25 year old daughter. Wow...has it really been that many years?
    Good job on your food when you were out of town. That is why I love this lifestyle so much. We can do it anywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeri, glad you are back and hope you had a great time. You have to be proud of yourself for sticking to it as close as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you did great. Only 1.5 pounds...you'll get that off in a few days just like you said.

    ReplyDelete