Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday's Musings...or something like that

Sleep is incredibly important...just ask those who would like more of it!  Enough said about that. 

The other day I saw a quote (found on Pinterest, of course)
 "Eat for the body you want, not the body you have" 
I interpreted that as: Jeri, you are working towards a healthy, active and lean body, so eat those foods that will support that.
I've thought about that the last few days. Last night I wanted to 'pound' a pie I saw in the grocery store, but didn't. Or eat a big fat hunk of bread, but didn't. (Can you tell I'm totally hormonal?)  I am eating for that body I working to create. 
So that's what I'm going to do today...


6 comments:

  1. Great post today Jeri. Eat a BFC carb if you want those bad things instead of the pie.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and great quote. I'm stealing it too and going to try and remember that when I want to eat those peanut M&M's. Hugs from me to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are all hormonal:) We can be the hormonal BFC family!
    Have a great week:) I understand that quote, my hubby and I always take a bite and then decide if it's "worth the calories", if not...no more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mindset! I'm finding myself thinking the same way about exercise...sitting here on my rear is what got me here; getting up will get me "there".

    My hormones have been raging!! I think it's the combo of that and the holidays and maybe even the weather. I'm gonna get a workout in and have a good breakfast. Gonna work/eat for the body I WANT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu are so right! Good things in produce good things out! Proud of you for resisting the urge to splurge! Good for you!
    Have a great day & keep on keepin on!!!!

    ReplyDelete