Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday-Hope it's your day of rest!

Thanks for the cold-weather compassion!  Katie's bed warmer may be most dear to my heart!

The day is starting well:
Brfst.
Spicy Shrimp leftovers (I told you I ate odd)
2 eggs w/ lots of spinach
Hot Pero w/ benefiber-touch of almond extract & almond milk
I've lost 1 of the 1.5lbs. I gained while away in CA...but we know that can change by tomorrow.  Yep-I need to get on that elliptical!

Then I'm off to get ready for church and a few planning mtgs.  We all 'rest' in our own way :)
Anyone finished with their Christmas/holiday shopping? (in case you wondered, I'm not)
Any great gift  ideas for a 23 y/o single guy?

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Jeri,
    YOur breakfst sounds good but I usually need some kind of carb with mine like bread or tortilla or coconut bread. Or else I tend to get hungry before lunch.
    That;s great that you are down the 1 lb. You will get the rest off in no time.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the weight loss! woo hoo! Your breakfast sounds yummy, but I don't know if I could eat shrimp at breakfast. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss. Sorry I cant help with any ideas for a 23yr old guy. I always have to have my daughters pick stuff out ahead of time for me so I dont have to stress out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a 23 yr old nephew & he likes cash. I know it seems impersonal but its what he wants so thats what I give him. Im thinking a gift card to his favorite place would be a hit too?? You are doing great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeri. I have three boys ages 21, 23, 27. They like some of the stuff from J Crew, like their cotton tshirts or sweaters. If he is into sports stuff, the Under Armour charged cotton t shirts are great as well as their shorts. If he likes video games, Call of Duty Modern Warfare is the latest hot game for PS3. If you are looking to drop some bigger bucks, we got the Ipad for each of our boys last year and it was a hit, also the Bose earphones or sound dock for the Ipod were hits in years past. Also gift cards to bars or restaurants are popular. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete