Thursday, November 3, 2011

"Leaving on a jet plane..."

I'm leaving for CA this afternoon and will be gone until next Monday evening.  I'll be enjoying my family, and a baby shower for our youngest daughter Erinn. Her baby is due right at Christmas. They're choosing not to know the gender of this little one. They have a son-Eliot who is 18 mos., so she'll have 2 babies!

To prepare for FT'ing: I packed some portioned out nuts/choc...my pero w/benefiber & stevia, a few portions of Jay Robb protein powder (just in case), and the almond crackers I made yesterday. I'm determined to FT as best as I can while I'm away. It's a little more challenging when you're at someone elses' home, etc. But I know how to make smarter choices-so I'm going to be smart :)

If I'm able to check in while I'm gone-I will. If not...keep taking care, and I'll be thinking of you.
P.S. 2 lb loss on the scale this morning!

6 comments:

  1. have fun, and great job packing healthy snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip, I hope everything with the shower works out smoothly and you have a good time with your fam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip. I like your snack ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! I love the Jay Robb shakes! Two babies under two - now the fun will begin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great trip and great job on the 2lb loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time Jeri and if you are near me-call me, we can meet.
    Chino Hills :-)

    ReplyDelete