Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I weighed in today-

The 'other' Jeri would be have been disappointed with only a .5 lb. loss, but the new Jeri is elated!
I finally lost the last .5lb gained while in CA, plus another; for a total of 19.5 lbs.  Yes, it's taken me 5 mos., but that extra weight is coming off.
I may be the winner of the slowest weight loss in BFC/FT history, but I can live with this lifestyle.  I say that, and I'm FT'ing.
Another thought: I'm not worried about the holidays, because I feel like I have so many options. Once I began looking for them-I found them in abundance.
I wish you abundance as well!

7 comments:

  1. Way to go Jeri! Finding a lifestyle we can live with is the most important part of this journey. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Slow and steady wins the race. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jeri, That's great about the loss. Any week that you don't go up is a good week by me.
    I'm with you about the holidays, there are lots of stuff we can eat.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I don't know about the slowest loser. I have lost thirty pounds since April so I'm going on my eighth month. I've given myself six more months to get off another 18 pounds. We might have to share that prize, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slow and steady will keep the weight off, I really believe that. Instant fixes won't be lifetime changes! The article posted on Rosalie's blog yesterday was really good. Read it and then you will see that your 19.5 lbs is a GREAT job!
    Thank you for your kind words:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, and I'm sorry, but I have to take the title of slowest loser over here! I'm not giving up though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. .5 is awesome, you are doing great. And I agree once we started looking there are lots of yummy food to enjoy over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete