Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I love these 'crackers'

I just wanted something spicy...besides my hubby :) So I made these last week-and again today:
Spicy Almond Crackers
2 C almond meal (I didn't have flour, so used the meal)
1 T oil (olive or coconut)
1 egg
2 T water
1/4 t: salt & garlic powder
1/2 t cumin
now here's the spicy (but not too spicy) part:
1 lg dried chili (I had pobalano-shake out seeds & remove stem)-Grind this up in a blender-it will be a fine 'chili powder'--or you could just put in 1 T of your favorite chili powder
Mix/roll out between parchment, cut (I use pizza cutter)
Bake @ 350 about 15 min or so. Break apart a let cool.

5 comments:

  1. Those look delicious!! I've already copied the recipe and stuck it with my BFC "stuff to try". Are they crunchy?
    PS: I love the comment about your husband, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. I'm going to try them too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummers I will have to make these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! I've been wanting something crunchy for days!

    ReplyDelete