Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tastes like the holidays-

Creamy Pumpkin Pudding
I wanted something 'pumpkin' in honor of Thanksgiving. It's just a method, so it could be changed up in lots of ways.  Servings: Depends :), but 6 seems about right for 'dessert'
In a bowl mix together:
8 oz cream cheese (room temp-beaten until smooth)
Then add:
6 T Chia Seeds
1 C almond milk
1/2 sm can of pumpkin (maybe next time, I'd add the entire can)
6 pkgs. Stevia
2 t vanilla
1 /12 t cinnamon
1/4 t nutmeg
1/4 t ginger
It set up really well in about 1 hr. I topped this with redi whip and freshly grated nutmeg.
Happy Thanksgiving

7 comments:

  1. Jeri, This looks like another great recipe! I don't know if you and I have the same tastes or what, but I have been loving the stuff you've been putting on your blog! Such a pretty way to serve it up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeri, this looks great! I am impressed with what you came up with. Can't wait to try it. Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs from me to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't even think of cream cheese! I have all these ingredients - maybe I'll make this one this week. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty:) I wish I liked pumpkin, but no go for me! It looks good though!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeri, That looks so yummy I am gonna have to give this one a try. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds so yummy! I love all things pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete