Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rush - Hurry

...two words I REALLY don't like at all.

I recently found out I'm needed in CA (new grand baby to love!)  a week earlier than originally planned. So...I have to be completely done w/ all my Christmas shopping/wrapping, holiday everything...by Dec. 15th.
That includes finishing up baby blankets-and a family history picture book  (what was I thinking??)

I'm not a rush/hurry type of girl. I spent most of my life in that mindset, but now I don't/won't/can't over schedule myself.

I'm feeling off today because I haven't slept well the last two nights, and haven't exercised in over a week!  It doesn't take much to get off balance does it?

So we just keep pressing forward-that's my plan
...and maybe a nap.















9 comments:

  1. When all else fails, take a nap! That sounds like a great plan.
    What a wonderful reason to have to rush/hurry:) Congrats:)
    Just breathe and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Congratulations. Enjoy yourself as much as you can through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! I was raised with the "hurry up!" all the time and now hate it, but I do it to my laid back family. Im learning though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Jeri, Congrats on the new baby. Just take your time and do stuff one thing at a time. Let me know when you are here and we can meet this time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! A week early at Christmas time is really like a month early in "real time", lol! I hope you at least know what you are shopping for so that the shopping will be easier to get done. Baby blankets and a family history book are such thoughtful gifts, heirlooms really! If you can't get them done in time maybe they can be shipped later. The calm and peacefulness you will get when holding the new baby will make up for it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Beth - if you can't get the baby blanket and/or the history book done in time, I know everyone would understand. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeri, congrats on the new grandbaby. I am not rush kind of gal either and I dont know how you are able to get it all done so soon....you must be a wonder woman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I'm not rushing, I'm either asleep or dead!

    Congrats on the new grand-baby...I'm looking forward to that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, congrats Jeri on that new babe to love! What a wonderful way to round out the month where we give thanks! :)
    Take a deep breath & take one thing at a time. It will all work out just fine.
    ((sherri))

    ReplyDelete