Friday, October 28, 2011

34 years...and here's to 34 more

I'm off to celebrate my wedding anniversary with the man I've been married to for 34 years, had 5 children with, and 4 grand babies (two more on the way). We're blessed, and  there's a comfort that comes when you've grown up together, worked/toiled and sacrificed together.  Happy Anniversary to Us!

I plan on FT'ing all weekend-send me good wishes.  We're having dinner tonight at Ruby River, so I can easily have a nice salad and protein of some sort.  I'll have to plan and pack my snacks as we take off for the next day/night.  I can do this! I can celebrate without a huge sugary dessert-right?

I wish you all a wonderful weekend too. May I just add how excited I am that I can finally post on your blogs. I'm using Google Chrome-and that's seems to work. Thanks for your patience and support.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both!! We just celebrated our 1th anniversary this month on the 16th. Time does fly!
    Have a wonderful time this weekend & enjoy yourself & if you need a little taste of that dessert go ahead and have a bite or two to celebrate!
    All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEant to say our 18th anniversary...oops! I am running on about 4 hrs of sleep...Im beat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to you both. I hope you have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary!! have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 34 years together is quite an accomplishment! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!!! My folks and my in-laws bothe celebrated 34 this year also. Have a wonderful special night out with your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary. I just celebrated my 30th. Hard to believe! Enjoy your weekend and treat yourself to a bite or two of dessert if you can handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 34yr Anniversary to you. I just celebrated my 30th. It is a miracle now days for people to make it that long now days. Hope you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete